TEAMability is a 501(c)(3) organization and a licensed Medicaid Outpatient clinic. We believe in human potential and nurturing achievement through love, skill and the celebration of every success.
Our Core Values
- Leadership: We demonstrate care and concern for each child and family and involve others in decision making while sharing and incorporating our knowledge and experience.
- Team-ship: We value and trust team members including the families and children we serve; and we practice effective communication for the benefit of the child.
- Integrity: We take ownership of our work and do what is right even when no one is watching.
- Joy: We have fun and enjoy working with children their families and each other.
- Inclusion: We value diversity, uniqueness, and operate with a welcoming spirit.
Our expanding practice provides opportunities to practice in a state-of-the-art clinic further your education and advance your career.
We welcome resumes from therapists, educators, rehab techs and administrators who are passionate, dedicated and share our core values. If you are interested in joining our TEAM, completely fill out the form below and submit your resume.