– Helen Keller
Volunteer Application & Positions
In order to become a volunteer at TEAMability, you will need to:
- Complete and submit an application and undergo a criminal background check.
- Your application will be reviewed by the volunteer coordinator. If it is determined that you are a good fit for volunteering at TEAMability, you will be contacted for an interview.
- Interview with the volunteer coordinator so that we may become more familiar with your skills, and what you hope to gain from this experience. It is also a time to discuss your availability.
- Attend a volunteer orientation to familiarize you with our organization and policies.
Skilled professional volunteers bring insight, vision and expertise to nonprofit organizations and are great mentors to staff and other volunteers. At TEAMability we view our highly trained volunteers as non-paid staff members who are integral part of our team, teaching us and helping to raise our level of expertise. At TEAMability we provide meaningful opportunities to challenge our volunteers to use their skills. Whatever your profession…fundraising; graphic design; marketing / public relations, computers/technology; medicine; education… you will have a rewarding experience at TEAMability.
Special Events Volunteer
This volunteer, as an active committee member, will work in conjunction with the Development Director with event planning, preparation, set-up and clean-up.
Ideal For: A volunteer who is seeking occasional weekend and or evening opportunities. The special events volunteer is flexible, willing to work in a variety of capacities as needed and able to work independently. Experience with planning and executing special events is encouraged, but not required.
Schedule: Varies upon the event. Throughout the year, committees are meeting for upcoming events. Such as:
- TEAMability’s Annual Two-Step
- Group and Corporate Volunteers
- Winter Holiday Party
Group and Corporate Volunteers
These volunteers are needed for special events and projects. We are happy to work with your group to schedule a time to come out and volunteer. For more information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.